Skip to main content

Forums

/Forums
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Yes still doing lots music @Historylover I’m truly amazed at your burst in energy ,… go you 

@Doldip15 Ah yes…. Many similarities in my story… re marriage divorce and annulment. Funny that church doesn’t seem to live by it’s own legals.

I am back to a little organ playing but different church and more wary of all shenanigans.

Trying to get wiser but not good at it…lol

@Shaz51 @SmilingGecko @Glisten @StuF @PeppiPatty 

… its good evening in my time zone 

hope you all are doing good enough 

@Appleblossom 

Doing good enough thanks. I hope you are too

(Always happy to see you around)

@Glisten I had a glitch in the matrix this afternoon when I tried to answer your message. I was at work envying your sauna session, wishing I could transport myself to a wooden bench in a hot steamy little room. How do you go watching a screen? Is it infra-red?

I am thinking that I might have to invest in one when/if I ever get an inheritance from my father!

Hello @Glisten 

you remind me so much of my youngest daughter and I can’t upload a photo to show you as she’s wearing her tool belt’s- multiple and carrying her power tools so proudly! All she wanted for Christmas one year! 
Now they’ve all been stolen from her too! My heart breaks for her and all those fighting domestic violence!

I hope you get to enjoy your tools in freedom @Glisten 

im so tired I’ve been falling asleep all day so I’m trying for bed early tonight! ART class tomorrow! Here’s hoping! Must get things ready!

good night all and stay safe

@Doldip15 

Ahh @StuF 

you are braver than I am! I admire your strength of character! I love organ music and some pieces like “On Eagles Wings” are beautiful!  Glad you enjoy it! 
@Doldip15 

I ladies: on Dress for Success website, they have some free tickets for going to Leederville and buy very cheap new clothing very very cheap. There’s a few free tickets, usually approximately $28.00 

@ENKELI @Glisten @Adge @Faith-and-Hope 

Is it all right i you write to others who live in Western Australia ??

Hello @PeppyPatti 

I can understand the lies! My Mother had this amazing ability to turn on a second! A knock on the door and she became a controlled, welcoming, social person who could have food and tea on the table in 30 minutes playing the hostess with aplomb! Visitors leave, the virago was back as soon as they were out of hearing! How? I can’t do that and never could!

today I had to see GP but keep falling asleep otherwise! So tired! 
looking forward to bed! Lucky I Prefroze many dinners before hospital so I don’t have to cook! 
thanks for your response- it’s heartening to share experience in common! I don’t know about you, but the number of people who have never believed that it was my mother who was the perpetrator of domestic violence in our house! Your father must have given her a reason I was told! Yes she had her own history but yes, even when help became available, she refused it! 
I’ just glad I could be at peace eventually and not tormented by her criticisms directed as “love”. The favourite child! My daughter come to visit as she wiped my sister aside! But I didn’t know how to care! I wasn’t worth helping! I didn’t understand communication and on and on! A basic failure in so many ways but nice to go for a coffee with my sister and laugh about the insanity of it all once I learned to let go! 

enjoy your quilts! I love my card making! It is so therapeutic to make something, anything creative! I need to move or I will be asleep again! Good night all

@Doldip15 

Sorry @Doldip15 

But I'm not sure what your post refers to?

Maybe you were meaning to address @Appleblossom ?

Dear @Doldip15 

thank-you for the lovely response. I’ve just written to my support coordinator and asked when my exercises start………Im filling asleep quite early in the morning and again after in the afternoon.

I had dinner with Mum on Thursday and she took a whole 45 minutes to start putting me down but I stood up for myself and ignored her. She is just a lady who is bitter. She has no affect over me anymore. 

I realised that Im going so well because I get lots of support. But today I want to sleep. 

I absolutely love quilting. All of my sewing machines aren’t working well. Im going to get that fixed in the next week or two……..

Please cuddle your doggy from me, 

I saw my therapist today and we discussed a range of topics. Wonderful. 

@PeppyPatti thanks sweetie, I will forward this on 🫂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance