Skip to main content

Forums

/Forums
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Hello @TAB just straining my bone broth and getting ready to put in the freezer. So you're going into Adelaide with the TAFE and staying at a friends place? It will get you out of the house. Just got to wait for this bone broth to cool a bit. Its a lovely golden color. I look forward to making it as part of my weekend routine. Nothing else on for today. I get paid my disability pension next week so can balance my budget. I noticed today Mars is squaring Pluto as of today and forms an exact angle tomorrow. Lots of volatility in the air. Take it easy on the roads tomorrow. 

Good afternoon @Shaz51 @Ainjoule @SmilingGecko @Doldip15 @Historylover @TAB @PeppyPatti 

You all post photos of things you like.

Here’s a photo of my toolboxes and steel caps LOL

😝 

IMG_3084.jpeg

Beautiful flowers @Shaz51 

Thankyou very much for the photo. It's lovely. My pictures re not personal like yours. Your are about you and your life. That's why I like them 

Xxxx

Wow that looks like hard yakka stuff @Glisten.  How did you get into woodworking if I may ask?

I have never gone to a footy match in my whole life @StuF Have been to some cricket. Never got much into Aussie Rules

you dont know what you have started now re tools @Glisten lol will bust out my old steel caps and bags, drawers, boxes, car boots of tools, probs got 50 spanners , 5 dift hammers , grinders etc lol , punches, sockets, podger ratchets, drifts, dividers, squares , levels, stringlines, plumbobs chalklines , bevel squares, tapes, rules, pencils, sharpies , chalk 

should take them out and play with them again one day lol 

I think this tool kit stuff is quite amazing. So many people these days unable to do basic repairs around the house. I think schools these days educate children differently. We did have woodwork, textiles and home economics. I think these days kids don't have an life skills like we did @TAB @Glisten 

Hey @SmilingGecko 

Yeah, AFL is a fun thing to share with my mates apart from anything

But if it just doesn't interest you, it just doesn't interest you 🙂

Yes I guess so @StuF Dad could never get into it as the male aggression associated with the sport used to trigger him a lot from family violence he experienced growing up. We just never had VFL on TV in the house. I guess I just never got into it. Used to like watching ladies netball though and a bit of cricket as far as sport goes

@TAB  ROFL 🤣  so not fair LOL You can post a photo of Goose and your tools - show off.

Oi it’s not a competition

@SmilingGecko posted a photo of her scarf 🧣 

@Shaz51 posted a photo her tropical plant

Me: LOL tools & steel caps - so pretty NOT 🤣

G

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance