Skip to main content

Forums

/Forums
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Good morning @PeppyPatti @ENKELI @StuF @Doldip15 @Appleblossom @TAB @Shaz51 @tyme @espressologic @Former-Member @RiverSeal and all forumites here today. I hope your Wednesday is going well for you!

As for me, I’ve got plans to work on my Tafe assessments and I’m also helping my housemate with her assessments as well. I’ve also started a new knitted blanket yesterday with the motivation to continue working out on it today which I’m really enjoying. 

Take care! 
Judi9877☺️

Good morning Forumites

15*degrees 🌧️ that wet stuff falling from the sky here in the West.

I am off to my GP for a referral to a psychologist and a new mental health plan to access all that SANE has to offer.

I am actively avoiding the paperwork for the Superannuation settlement with my ex. I can’t bring myself to look at his financial disclosures, even though it is in my best interests to do so.

I have to get my head out of this funk fast.

I hope the ground rises to meet your feet 👣 wherever you go.

G

@Appleblossom @ENKELI @Doldip15 @StuF @PeppyPatti @Shaz51 @Historylover @Oaktree @TAB @Meowmy @Former-Member @Adge @Emelia8 @scruffypuffball @tyme 

Good morning @Judi9877 keep going with the knitting. I think its a good hobby for you to have. It stabilises the mind and your finished product go to folks in need. Its a nice thing to do. I'm about to warm up some bone broth and organise some lunch. Just did 45 mins of meditation.  Its quite chilly in Melbourne. Winter has really kicked in now. Will aim for a walk tomorrow. Don't think the lawnmower man is coming by today. Its been too rainy. Enjoy your day

Howdy @Judi9877 

It's been a fairly uneventful Wednesday so far for me.

All the best with all your stuff!

Hey @Glisten 

Hope for progress in your health plan.

Your reluctance to look through that stuff is understandable. Hope you can sort through it soon!

Tough @Glisten 

My last support worker refused the psychologist and she's going through a divorce and last time I heard she's doing a brilliant job of stopping any hope of an easy settlement. and the poor lady spending too much on the bill to the lawyers. .I hear about her because one of my new carers 

Works with her .. 

Hi @SmilingGecko 

How do you do the meditation ? I need to put on a guided meditation on audible or Utube.....

Dearest @Judi9877 

I don't know how to knit and no plans on learning but I'm envious of knitters .....but I sew squares in rows to make quilts which for me is very exciting. 

Iv met a very nice lady where I live and she and I go in power walks walking  not very fast this morning. 

Now to the chemist to get medication.....

SID101377M.jpg.448x900_q85.jpg

Is that a power ranger? @PeppyPatti 

Hey @PeppyPatti @StuF @SmilingGecko @Glisten @Judi9877 

Hope the rest of your day goes well!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance