Skip to main content

Forums

/Forums

Re: Decluttering and home maintenance

We cheated for Christmas day and used disposable plates bowls cutlery, cups even the serving bowls. Put it all in the big green dishwasher at the end of the day lol. 

That was darlings compromise to having everyone here as she was worried about the mess. 

I just fixed & replaced 3 side dripper (feeder) Retic pipes (plus drippers) - to replace/ fix what the Cowboy Gardening Guys slashed to pieces with their whipper snippers.

Also to stop up the holes, where the water was spurting out (6 feet high in air).

That's 7 Retic pipe holes/ slashed (missing) side pipes fixed in 2 days.

Now I hope I can finally get the water pressure up high enough (without so many leaks) - to run the system.

I keep on finding more bits missing, so I'm sure that there will be more leaks (that I don't know about).

These guys must know that they've done it (when they do it) - it's pretty obvious, when a retic feeder pipe goes flying up in the air (from Whipper snipper).

The thing is that when I don't see them damaging the retic, which I don't usually (because I don't watch them) - they always just leave without saying or admitting anything.

Then I find the damaged pipes, after they've left.

It takes me far longer to diagnose find & repair the damage (if it is in fact fixable) - than the 5 minutes that it took them to slash those holes & pipes off.

Adge

@Adge. sounds like you need to go to a different gardening service. Is that an option?

Frustrating @Adge .

images (83).jpeg

images (82).jpeg

images (84).jpeg

hello @FindingStrength , @Scoo

how are you going @Former-Member , @Smc , @Adge , @Determined , @octavia , @Former-Member , @greenpea , @eth , @Appleblossom 

have a bag of clothes to take to the op shop Smiley Happy

been holidaying in a small cottage for 5 days and we have relized we have too much stuff at home

Gee, you are "high-tech" (tech-savvy) @Shaz51

You are holidaying in a small cottage.

Yet you you still somehow managed to use internet (comp? or Mob phone?) - to post on Forums....

Adge

'onya @Shaz51 

Regular cleaning is proving difficult for me. Keeping up with the vacuuming but the floor washing isn't happening in what would be considered an appropriate time interval.

Any tips greatly appreciated.