Skip to main content

Forums

/Forums
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Stuck and can’t escape it.

@Fluttershy1  the unknown is scary for lots of people, me included.

being in hospital is good thing, they have equipment to run different tests to find answers to why you are not feeling well at the moment

try to relax and rest, best thing to do

One second at a time my friend @Fluttershy1 , sending you lots of hugs and sitting with you xxxx 

Hey there @Fluttershy1 

A gentle hello to you 💜

Im PinkFlamingo, a new Peer Guide.

I have read this post thread, and wanted to gently say I understand, and I am also sitting with you now 🌺

Please remember to be gentle with you, and keep gently breathing.

Its hard, but please do keep writing how you feel 💞

We are here with you.

Hey @Former-Member @Shaz51 @Patches59 - I’m finally home, not bl**d clot thankfully, just a POTS flare up, I’m just chilling and studying, planning to have a early night. Pretty overwhelmed, everything is getting to me, I just wanna hide 

Hey there @Fluttershy1 🌺

Im glad to hear youre at home now.. however its completely understandable to be feeling overwhelmed 💜

I hope study can be a positive distraction.. I am also studying, and find sometimes it can be a decent method of calming the turmoil, and that in turn leads to getting some sleep.

I hope, after getting some sleep in your own familiar surroundings and home comforts, and lovely little bunnies there with you, that tomorrow feels just that little bit better 🌺

Hey @Fluttershy1 that’s great news about the test results

hoping you have been enjoying some nice bunnies cuddles in between your studies.

Hey @Former-Member @Patches59 @Shaz51 @lavenderhaze @amber22 @hanami @tyme @Jynx - how are you all?

its been a rollercoaster of a week my fave support worker had her last shift today and there is a lot of change going on which is very overwhelming. 

Things have been hard aswell, I’ve had to think about what I want to do about the SA and if I want to press charges. It’s just all to much at the moment. 

im safe 

Hey there @Fluttershy1 🙂🌺

Doing good thank you 💜

I’m sorry to hear your favourite support worker is moving on, and there’s a lot of changes - sounds very understandable to be feeling overwhelmed ❤️‍🩹

That’s a lot to think about, as well as having to consider how to approach the systems involved with SA, and what path to take.

Here for you, and holding space for you 💜

It’s overwhelming @Former-Member— I just wanna cry it’s to much to think about and plus I’m studying. 

am safe 

It sounds incredibly overwhelming @Fluttershy1 

And totally understandable to feel like crying. If you want to cry to let out some of that pressure, I’ll be sitting right here with you, if that will help to clear some of the tension 💜

I also understand that study comes with its own unique pressures, and having to manage multiple stressors is very emotionally taxing ❤️‍🩹

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance