Skip to main content

Forums

/Forums
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Stuck and can’t escape it.

Hey there @Fluttershy1 💜

im so sorry for the delay.. just a couple things keeping me busy. 
im so very sorry for what you’re having to go through sweetheart 🫂💜🌺

the difficulty and pain of emotions that circulate when dealing with what you have experienced seem to be never ending, and it’s so hard to move through. I do understand darling 💜

Your body, hormones, and direction of life have all changed suddenly, and the loss and grief in addition to this creates such a huge and complicated situation to navigate..it’s very hard dearest. Please do remember you have people who deeply understand what you’re dealing with, and hold lots and lots of patience, space and compassion for you 💜🌺🫂

Keep going sweets, day by day, and remember that you’re doing your best and that’s all you can do 💜🦩🌺🫂

Hey @PinkFlamingo @Jynx @creative_writer @PeppyPatti @lavenderhaze @Shaz51 @Patches59 - sorry I’ve been so absent I’ve been struggling a lot with my MH and I was unwell with tonsillitis, I now am in ER with suspected meningitis. Been waiting 11 hours to be seen and still haven’t been seen, I feel terrible. I’m safe

Hey @Fluttershy1 that's so scary! I'm so sorry that things are so intense for you right now. How are things going this afternoon?

@Fluttershy1 💖🫂 sitting with you

@Jynx - I feel terrible, got kicked out of the last hospital so I’ve had to go to a different one. I feel terrible 

Thanks @creative_writer - things are quite hard and overwhelming, I’ve had to move to another hospital because the other one wouldn’t help me

@Fluttershy1 oh geez, that sucks so much hun. It's really demoralising to be kicked out hey. You deserve care and support, especially with how hard things have been lately! I hope the new hospital is doing right by you!

I am about to head off for the night, so I will say farewell - we can always chat tomorrow if you're around. Huuuuugs 🫂💜

Hopefully they will do something this time @Jynx - I’m safe. Hugsssssss back

Hey there @Fluttershy1 💜🌺

Im so sorry these places are neglecting your needs - it’s just awful. 
how are you doing? I hope you’ve been diagnosed and treated regarding suspected meningitis..

the incredible resilience you have in coping with all this on you is remarkable dearest Fluttershy1, I want to acknowledge how much you’ve been dealing with, while still pushing through and seeking help over and over 💜💜

you’re an amazing person, and I have so much respect for your persistence 🫂🫂💕🌺

as always, holding space and sitting with you 🦩🌺💜

Hi @Fluttershy1 ❤️

I am so sorry to hear about what's happening.

How're you going?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance