Skip to main content

Forums

/Forums
TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

onya @StuF  am off on '7/11'run soon, ok local IGA ,  ha ha 

warm outside, 31 deg , house still cool  going to do snacks and tv when get back.

Well done re work.

I did some study this morning. just a nightmare  could not find one of 4 assignments. had assumed had started them all.

so I either lost one , well or never started it in first place . bit of a piss-off. been avoiding study with  being in non drink la la land and tooth pain last few days

going to get  bit gung -ho with this batch lol. Trainer has admitted he doesnt check them properly.  Time to take advantage lol

@StuF hey stuF, nice re work. Just done work. Having coffee in a Cafe. Hope you're okay. Take care

Thats really good to hear @StuF glad you were able to get out today. I'm assuming your health has improved with your cold/virus which is really welcome! I'm just mindful how you are immune compromised so naturally I was thinking about your wellbeing and how you were coasting along. I'm just back in from my walk an hour ago and am about to do some stuff around the house that needs to get done. Just trying to motivate myself so I can prioritise things a bit! lol Wishing you a good afternoon! 

Hey @TAB 

Hope you can get a proper handle on the assignments (as much of a handle as is required by the trainer lol)

I've noted your drinking (non)...just run with whatever suits your intentions/fancy I guess

Sounds like the dentist isn't going as smoothly as you might like...hope you can get that sorted soon

@Meowmy 

Well done You re work 🙂

Have a good arvo/evening

Well done on your walk and house stuff @SmilingGecko 

I'm going to leave the walking for a bit, just get used to work again for now

A good afternoon to you too!

TAB
Senior Contributor

scoffed hot food @StuF  am paying for it big time now lol

yeah just going with no drinking.3 weeks or even 3 months or a week has been on back burner for a while. 

GP predicted this 25 years ago , said I would eventually get really fat once liver gave up etc. 

it gets circular

plus bothered about kidney readings , and really didnt feel like it a week or so ago. 

Just going with it atm. who knows maybe heart procedure next week will work this time

if nothing else will till clown cardiologist I gave up drinking ha ha lol

Hello @Meowmy just packed away almost a month's worth of meat for the freezer. It was a task I was putting off for a few days. Was glad I got out for a walk today. Its quite hot here.

Finally got an Earthing sheet for my bed again after the last one was no longer usable. The prices at a company I bought from previously were prohibitive but found another Australian company that was local that made them. Got 50% off.

It will improve my energy levels, bring inflammation down apart from losing weight while I sleep and enjoying deep rejuvenating rest! I'm trying to catch up with @TAB with losing weight while you sleep.  Seemed like a good idea!!! Thats what Earthing does.

The sheets are made of cotton and have conductive thread through them and you just plug it into a switch and Vitamin G (Ground) comes through the thread and into your skin.

The native American Indians knew that you can get cut off from the earths healing energy by wearing shoes and things like being indoors. The electrician who sold everything and went on a trip around the USA in search for a cure went with this idea developed earthing tech and was able to heal his entire city!  A doco was made about Earthing. I sit at my desk with an Earthing mat on the floor for my feet. 

mmmm lots of Vitamin G

@TAB hey tabby, hope you're okay soon. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

good enough, thanks @Meowmy  put numbing stuff on tooth , going for nap