Skip to main content

Forums

/Forums

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB @MJG017 @Bill16 @Glisten @StuF @SmilingGecko @Meowmy @Jacques 

Hi guys,

I went and got some groceries this morning. Then I dropped some mulberries off to my son because he said he had never tried them. He liked it! Said it tasted like a less flavourful blackberry. Then I had a long chat with someone on the phone. Been waiting on the call but we kept missing each other. Just had lunch and now my cleaner is here

@Oaktree wrote:

Hi guys,

I went and got some groceries this morning. Then I dropped some mulberries off to my son because he said he had never tried them. He liked it! Said it tasted like a less flavourful blackberry. Then I had a long chat with someone on the phone. Been waiting on the call but we kept missing each other. Just had lunch and now my cleaner is here

Hi @Oaktree.  I've never tried mulberries either.

Sorry @MJG017 

I can’t just drop off mulberries to you! You are too far away and I don’t know who you are

TAB
Senior Contributor

good mulberries would be better than blackberry @Oaktree @MJG017 

I bought some last year on fb , were almost inedible felt like taking them back and throwing over the fence, dont know how people could sell them

@SmilingGecko wrote:

I have been a busy bee today. Did Rife, watched a psychologist deliver a talk, read an entire book, went for a walk and meditated for an hour. About to hop on my Zenchi machine soon 

You've certainly done far more than I have today @SmilingGecko. I've been sitting here in front of the PC for most of it.  I had to google Zenchi machine.  It looks so relaxing.

@TABI googled mulberries after my last post to see what they were and it said a lot of stores don't carry them because of their short shelf life, so that's maybe why the fb ones were horrible.  I find that with nectarines... fresh ones bruise so quickly and easily that stores here usually sell them before they're ripe enough to eat... they're always hard and flavourless.  I have occasionally found store ones that are okay, bu that's rare.

@Oaktree wrote:

I can’t just drop off mulberries to you! You are too far away and I don’t know who you are

@Oaktree  Two very tricky hurdles! 😂

Wanted to say @MJG017 how did you quote me and copy my text saying SmilingGecko said:? Just curious wanted to know how to do it. Yes the computer takes up time. I have to bring myself to stay away from it and try and structure my day. Easier said than done. I keep having to pick myself up on it all the time for doing it. Yes Zenchi is a health device - 15 minutes on the machine is the equivalent of 1hr30mins walking. It gets lymphatics working and just provides passive movement if you can't exercise for whatever reason or as an adjunct to any exercise routine 

TAB
Senior Contributor

these were hard and no flavour @MJG017  ones had as kid from huge very old tree were sweet and juicy, think last lot got were not watered.

re fruit not seen an edible pear in over 30 years  , someone told me in last couple yrs oh I like crunchy pears, i said youre mad, you have never had a real one, they were mushy as and tasty. just awful now

@TAB @Bill16 @StuF just been to dr. Home now. Think nap. Then see ha. Hope you're all okay