Skip to main content

Forums

/Forums
TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

I felt it just walking to stump use as chopping block ok 3 x lol thats like 150m i must have been in hospital bed-ridden for 6mths way my body is @Meowmy  lol

That's not good about the flamin framing gun ay @Jacques I bet you did a really good job anyways 

@Bill16 @TAB @Meowmy @Jacques @StuF @Glisten @SmilingGecko 

Took hubby out to The Cornerstone for lunch. We had garlic bread, chorizo and manchego cheese. Then I had braised beef cheeks and he had seafood linguine. To end we shared a sticky date pudding with icecream. Very nice. Full to the brim now. Don’t think I’ll be needing much dinner 

G'day @Oaktree sounds like you had a big feed ay, might need to make a snack here

@Oaktree very nice re outing

@TAB hey tabby, hope you will get fitter and fitter.ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

thanks, its been a while @Meowmy  just cleaned stove top took ages , never cleaned it properly after like 4 lots of soup. cat has gone again. just listening to music and stirring brother as his SANFL team is about to lose lol

not perfect by any means @Bill16 but the best i could do, i hope it is enough. 

what have you been up to @Bill16 how is your sister going?

I reckon it will be good enough mate @Jacques you are smart and I reckon you are a bit of a perfectionist to be honest,my sister is at home and doing well, thanks for asking 

glad to hear your sister is home and doing well @Bill16