Skip to main content

Forums

/Forums

Re: Good Morning!

its been an eventful period for you @Judi9877  and still is, sounds @Judi9877 maybe somewhere in the country might be an option for a place to live. its hard.

Good Luck

I had landlord ring me when interstate for fathers funeral a few year ago and say I had to leave house I was renting.

@Judi9877 SANE resident All Things Sports Reporter.

That cruise 🚢 went quickly. Did you love it?

G

Woah what a rollercoaster @Judi9877 sounds like a lot of super awesome times on the cruise if your housemate went out and booked another - and after throwing up the whole time!! Haha that's wild I love it!

Hope you can get the housing stuff sorted soon, I know how gruelling it is!! Fingers crossed you can find a nice new abode without poopy landlord BS to wade through 😉💜🤞

Good evening forumites

I hope you are all well

Hey @MDT !

I love this message, thankyou @Judi9877 

Sorry about the damn renting. How is this ever going to stop ? My son has an idea of an answer can't remember what he says but I'll ask him again.

i just cannot believe how much has happened for you. 

macro-photography-droplets-luci-rodriguez-10.jpg

• When property and rent was over priced in past, people all over the world refused to pay rent . At least in parts of Germany and the US

And govts pulled levers to make housing cheaper. Impossible these days tho

@PeppyPatti @Judi9877 

Terrible. Really ?? 😲 

Morning all @PeppyPatti @MDT  @Judi9877 @Jynx @Adge @Shaz51 @ENKELI @ArraDreaming @TAB @greenpea @Oaktree @SmilingGecko @Meowmy @StuF @Bill16 @Jacques @Louie33 

Does anyone else get gnats stuck to their phone screen when it’s dark, cause you accidentally squashed them on purpose while typing 👀?

G

@Glisten no that personally has never happened to me but have experienced contact with E.T. sentient beings with otherworldly happenings and I think you will too!  That A-frame is a galactic receiving station like a giza pyramid if you ask me lol!