Forums

/Forums

Re: Good Morning!

..just let rip in envelope and mark it return to sender ... @StuF  lol

I think not @TAB ...lol!

..from memory thats exactly whats required @StuF  lol

um I ended up haviing 3 colonoscopies, #1 and #3 were ok , now no longer on any lists (?) and no more scheduled ...(?)

Yeah, had a few colonoscopies @TAB . Basically refuse to have any more. So if this test requires me to have one as follow up...well, that would not be pleasing (more eloquently phrased than what I was thinking lol)

Fair enough @StuF 

lol @TAB 

Almost bed here.

Have a great night!

In bed here @StuF nite

Birthday party hey @StuF   Can I come..  lol.    Well,  it will be good for the both of you. 

Colonoscopies @TAB   I wrote a nice little scene on that and the book keeper made me erase it. l o l

Hope you pair had a fair or better day.

Hey @MDT ,  Thankfully the cops n council had even less patience than us.   I go back there now and then   and its returned to harmony. The new place I am in now is the quietest place on earth . . I think.

Hope you are well and your work is . . .  well bearable..

Glisten  @Glisten .  I  still cant get my head around a pen made on a lathe. That really is something else..

mate.   Like I said the other day.  Shame we don't have a Sane market place.  They are small and easy to ship.  I wouldn't right with it. Just admire the patience and heart it took to create.

A pen is a special thing. Treaties signed,  love letters home from the war, and cheques forged with the skills of fine artists.  It can be almost anything.  From your hands, Its a symbol of resilience and willpower.    Don't no how yet,  but one day I will hold  one of your pens and feel its limitless potential

in  trembling budburst  ..              Huck..

Hey  @SmilingGecko ..   Sounds like your health is a bit unpredictable lately.  I don't think Ive ever met anyone so finely in tune with there health. I pray you get your timing belt tweaked soon mate.

I'm  Buying that ticket on Saturday . .   The day. 20 / 4

How are you @Emelia8   and Hannah.  Still doing the dog shows.. ?  Hope you are well mate.

Sleep just tapped on the window.  @creative_writer   I'm going to google  POTS tommorrw.

Hope its not a serious impediment to sunshine on your face.  Take care.

Nite all and thinking of you.   @Former-Member   @Shaz51   @Historylover  @PeppyPatti  and all  tns..

Hi @tonys and thanks for your usual entertaining thoughtful and enlightening contribution.

I am okay,  just been a bit quiet lately I guess. Monday marked the 3rd anniversary of my husband's sudden and traumatic passing. 

Then I heard another member here lost her son to a sudden cardiac arrest on Monday too, so its been a very sad few days. 

Little Hannah is good thanks. Well,  not good as such,  she's a little devil. 😊 But she is gorgeous. ♥ Full of beans and a mischievious little girl. We go for walks every day,  usually to the river. She loves the water. She turns 6 months on 6th May and is booked in for her desexing op on 1st May. 😔  She still seems such a baby. But council regulations require them to be done by 6 months. So I guess it has to be. Going to be hard containing her afterwards while she heals, as she is still such an energetic puppy 🐶 

Always love reading your posts,  so thanks for the tag. 🌷

Hi @Emelia8 

You don't know me, I'm Peppy Patti or peppibPatty one of them. 

Your post was hilarious sorry, I thought you were talking about your new born