Re: Far and Away

@Anastasia 💕😘 

@Faith-and-Hope 🙏 ❤️

Thinking of you today @Emelia8 

And in coming days and weeks 😢💜

Hi @Faith-and-Hope hoping things are going well for you

Morning @Determined @Emelia8 @oceangirl @Anastasia @Shaz51 @Zoe7 and anyone else around. Wishing you all a good day.

♥️ @Snowie …..

Thank you @Determined ❤️ 

@Snowie 💜

@Emelia8 So very sorry to hear about your Dad hon. Sending so much love to you ❤️

Also to you @Determined Much love for your loss ❤️

It is a special part of the world down here @Faith-and-Hope So much history around where the markets are. I love that you could experience just a little whilst you were here in my part of the world 🥰

@Snowie @Shaz51 @Anastasia Lovely 'seeing' you all here - feels a long time since we were all together on this thread but has made my day. Hugs and hugs ❤️❤️❤️

It was an unexpected surprise to find an “old town” @Zoe7  like in some places I have visited in Europe, and the winter sun across the weekend was just beautiful.  The landscape was lit up all around us on the drive down and back.  So picturesque 🖼🎨❣️

You certainly came at a good time as the drive from one end of the state to the other would have been quite green @Faith-and-Hope We do have a beautiful little city (town lol) and at least the sun came out for most of your trip.

There is so much to do and see that often surprises tourists - but well worth the trip south to take it all in. You should come down around New Year when we have the boats and Taste of Tassie - such a wonderful atmosphere.