Skip to main content

Forums

/Forums

Re: Best Friends Club

That sounds nice @Jynx 🥰

@RachSANECEO @Jynx 

I am glad to hear that it went well. I purposely got out of bed for it but didn’t have any interactions with the change makers so I was a little disappointed. The main thing is that they were interested and want to keep funding this as well as other mental health initiatives.

Thank you for the information 

@Shaz51 Classic choc, choc caramel, or choc mint, what's your poison?

Ach I'm sorry @Oaktree I can imagine the frustration and disappointment. I hope there may be another opportunity for you, who knows 😊

@Jynx 

I just told hubby that we need to build a swing in the backyard for my inner child 

Aww choc caramel tonight 😍 @Jynx 

Hopefully this helps @Oaktree (and hoping this link works) https://www.linkedin.com/posts/sane-australia_worldmentalhealthday-complexmentalhealth-activity-7249...

In one of the photos here you will see SANE Patron in Chief, Dame Quentin Bryce looking at the forums and reading many posts and threads. We were so honoured to have her there as a guest and she loved reading the threads. 

Aww heck yes @Oaktree did he say yes? I wish I had room for one of those swinging lounges!

Yummm @Shaz51 caramel is my fav usually, but I've been on a choc mint kick of late...

Well guess it's a good thing I'm about to hop off for the evening, cos I am obviously gonna go get me some choc mint hot choccies!!

Nighty night you two wonderful humans, catch you next time 💜

Thank you @RachSANECEO 

That link does work and I had a look. Looks like you had a decent Sane team there. Did you get any feedback from the bigwigs about continuing to fund Sane 

Wow thanks @RachSANECEO , that is great 👍 

Looks like a good day 

@Oaktree , @Jynx