Skip to main content

Forums

/Forums

Re: Best Friends Club

@tyme @Oaktree 

I could be wrong, but it does seem to be an intentional limitation on handheld devices, maybe to keep the interface simpler and easier to use on them.  I mainly use my desktop, but it is frustrating to not have the quote function on my mobile when i'm out and about.  But I find mobile phones frustrating to use at the best of times!

@MJG017 

I pretty much always use my phone to post so it sux that I can’t do everything 

@Oaktree wrote:

I pretty much always use my phone to post so it sux that I can’t do everything 

@Oaktree  Yep, i know what you mean.  I don't use my phone a lot to reply, but from the few times I have, it's really frustrating to not have some of the options I have on desktop.  Especially the quote, and the HTML code view. 

@MJG017 

I want to post in pretty colours. You are up late?

@OaktreeYep.... I really should be in bed with daylight savings hitting in a few hours, but i'm not very tired.

Does the text colour option come up in the mobile toolbar?  It does if I change to mobile view.

@MJG017 

No I only get up to bullet points

IMG_8062.jpeg

@Oaktree wrote:

No I only get up to bullet points 

@Oaktree  I just checked my phone... i get the colour option in landscape rotation only on my phone, but it becomes very hard to use in that orientation because the onscreen keyboard takes up 90% of the screen.

@MJG017 

When I turn my phone the box doesn’t turn

@Oaktree wrote:

When I turn my phone the box doesn’t turn

@Oaktree  You should be about to enable/disable the autoscreen rotation in your phones settings.

@Glisten my Tomaatii. 

I'm being a good actress by pretending I'm okay when in actuality it would be a blessing to not wake up.

I cannot think of one positive thing in my life.

I feel like I'm a walking advertisement for why not to be a believer. All my life I've been a Christian and it's done f*ck all for me. 

Look after yourself my sweet friend 🧡