Skip to main content

Forums

/Forums
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Lol @Former-Member .... yeah ... that about sums it up ... 😊

Catch you later ...

💜

oh @Faith-and-Hope London with the whole family and endless pairings ... sounds exhausting ... it would also be getting a bit cold for me ... but Yeah I love London too.

Love the "thrown cereal" expression .. have to use that one as well as @Former-Member

Glad you are getting out and exploring.

cheers Apple

Good to see you @Appleblossom ....

💜🌸

Same Woman Happy @Faith-and-Hope

You just keep rolling along. Inspiring.

Well ... limping sometimes ... 😆 ... but I try to find the sunny side ....

Tawney is having a bad day ... haven't heard from her for a few hours ... hopefully sleeping and recovering somewhat .... anniversary day tomorrow .... don't know if you've seen the Sleeping thread.

Prone to dissociation ... hope she's okay.

@Appleblossom

I'll pop over there now.

Heart

Ok .... so it's -2 at 6:00am .... heading for coffee and a quick swim (heated pool) .... going to see a palace this morning .... saw the old castle a couple of days ago .... castles were fortified, palaces were not - just an FYI for anyone who, like me, didn't understand the difference ....

Last day at this stop .... on the move again tomorrow.

💜

..Slade song ..Far Far Away ..just a thought Smiley Happy @Faith-and-Hope wouldnt worry bout the numbers so much re weather maybe.. brother and family just spent winter in Canberra after moving there ..same temps ..sure it will get colder where you are tho lol

Hello @Faith-and-Hope xx

My hubby now wants to go to england now , he can`t wait to take lots of photos xx

Hi guys ....

Palace was small but beautiful.

Also visited a museum of a Georgian home from the 1600's set up to look like the family still live there ...,

Also found an Orthodox Church here .... services held in English ... 😊

Out for a pub dinner tonight, once packed, then off on our travels again in the morning.

Hope everybody is well ...

💜
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance