Skip to main content

Forums

/Forums
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Far and Away

@Faith-and-Hope, just an Aussie reminder. I woke to the magpie first light melodic chatter, and right now I can hear tbe Yellow Head Rosella and on the distance crows. Are yes, and sunshine - eat ya heart out! lol

Yes, I agree .... some of the typos give me a real belly-laugh .... figured you wouldn't be decaf @Decadian .... 😆

Hi @Former-Member .... 👋 ... will check in whenever I have wifi available .... love hearing from you guys ....

And I love magpie warbles .... one of my favourite sounds .... enjoy !!

Yes .... need to be able to fit through airplane doors .... lol .... but thanks guys .... lovely to feel so appreciated ....

Hi @mandy84 .... you can join us here too if you feel up to it ....

-3 overnight here, 0 degrees at the moment .... headed for 4 degrees I think ... gloves, scarves mandatory ....

Did another sketch last night .... will share it with you once the iPad tech hitch passes ....

How are you doing @NikNik ?

🌷💜
Former-Member
Not applicable

wtg F&H 🙂

Hey @Faith-and-Hope & @Former-Member

Birdlife is improving around here .. despite my puddy tats.

@Decadian & @Former-Member

my irl Appleblossom has just bloomed .. quite pink at first ..

Sounds glorious @Appleblossom ..... love cherry blossom and almond blossom .... anything blossom really .... you too .... 😊💕

🌸🌷🌸🌷🌸💗💕

@Decadian I don't think you would like WH porridge any more that WH spanakopita .... it's full of every nut, seed, red powder supplement, green powder supplement, orange powder supplement and the kitchen sink supplement .... so thick the spoon stands upright in it .... and an amazing purple colour .... probably tastes alright by the teaspoonful .... but I can't get past the colour ....

😣
Former-Member
Not applicable

Wow! @Faith-and-Hope, that's chilly. 😨😀💜
I must say, I like the sound of it though.
I think it was 30C here today. 🌞🌊

Just saying "hi". 👋
Cooking a lamb roast.
Good to hear from you. 😙

Hi everyone!

This is a great thread @Faith-and-Hope - love following your adventure!

hey hello @NikNik xx

how are you ?

Hello @Faith-and-Hope, @Former-Member, @Appleblossom, @Former-Member

@shaz51I'm good thanks. But talking about myself is a bit boring - I'm more interested in hearing more of F&H trip (when she gets time!)

What's the time difference there?

Hello @NikNik

when I was in cornwall, england , if i rang up at 10pm it would be 7am in queensland

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance