Skip to main content

Forums

/Forums
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Hi @Former-Member ....

You'd laugh if you could see me .... have left WH dozing in our hotel room, and I have crept down the stairs in my pj's looking for enough signal to send images on my iPad .... I have got tehough another link but not far enough to send anything ....

The staff are awake (5am) and preparing for the day, chatting amongst themselves in the belief that all the guests are still asleep .... lol .... will embarrass them if I step out now .... have sat on the stairs around the corner .... but I'm the one who's gonna be embarrassed if anyone finds me here in my pj's .... 😆

It's a really old hotel .... feels like I'm sitting in the middle of history .... maybe where maids or kids have sat in the step and listened to everyone ... ha ! .... I'm a big kid at heart and its showin' right now ....

Will re-post this in my travel thread ....

Ha Ha @Faith-and-Hope, I love it xx

have a great day my friend Heart

might be a hidden camera somewhere Smiley Very Happy

Probably is .... I'll be giving someone a belly-laugh ....

💗
Former-Member
Not applicable

Haha! @Faith-and-Hope 😂
I pictured you in pj's in the lobby.
Did the staff end up seeing you?

Enjoy the next part of your journey. xo
Happy flying. ✈
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Faith-and-Hope

You sound happy @Faith-and-Hope

We all need to connect to our inner child and I could image you sitting on the chair in your PJ's.

Hope you have a great day !

Former-Member
Not applicable

LOL F&H, I'm having a chuckle, thanks for that, you're a scream! and such a treasure to make such an effort.
Safe travels, keep us posted 🙂

lol @Faith-and-Hope 's Secret Seven are on the case ..Cat Tongue

Hi @Former-Member

Nobody saw me .... had my invisibility pj's on ... lol ....

Have arrived at our next spot .... but feeling totally knocked out.  Headed for bed soon I think.  Been a long day.

Sleep well everybody ...

💗💤

IMG_2260.JPGNow that's Far and Away lol,  taken yest, 1500ks east of Alice Springs lol ..Tabs Big Work(ugh) Adventure lol

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sounds like you needed inspector gadget arms in your last hotel to find reception @Faith-and-Hope. My son has trouble frequently finding good wifi as he uses skype a lot. Wishing you an enjoyable next leg of your trip. 💜🤗

I love the outback @TAB. There is always something magical about being out there. Probably won't get there again in my life so I'll live vicariously through you. 💜😊

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance