Skip to main content

Forums

/Forums
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Useful resources

Jaynie
Casual Contributor

Regression Therapy

Hi Has anyone had Regression Therapy. And has it helped with Depression? 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Regression Therapy

Hi @Jaynie and welcome to the forums. Unfortunately, I don't have experience with regression therapy, have you been able to chat to your medical practitioner about this treatment? 

Yes I Have. I have had about 6 to 7 sessions ,with a Regession Therapist.

He is an amazing Man. When I had tried so many other ,psychologists, Councillors.

And Hypnotists. I found this one was so easy to talk too. And discussed sensitive, personal information ,about my life.

At first when I meet him. I kind of felt like I had feelings for him.

After many Sessions and under hypnosis.

He said there was a blockage . So he decided to treat me, with a different kind of, Counciling. Giving me tasks to do.

I did the first steps, and went back, for another session.

Unfortunately I was not able to do them . So I had a break. I went online, and found a Clairvoyant. We had 1 hour session ,on Skype. I didn't really get a prediction, on my future path. But She did tell me to be honest , with my Therapist, about my feelings ,towards him.

I do want to go back to see him, but I am embarrassed about how I will tell him.

What should I do ? I can't thinking about him. , and feel he is the most amazing Man. With his Knowledge and Passion for his work.

Can someone please tell me what to do. 😢

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Jaynie @Ali11 , I'm not sure if either of you are still on the forums.

But what's Regression Therapy? I've  never heard of it?

To my understanding it it when someone takes you back to a place in the past and access specific memories and defuse some of the issues that are at the base of current issues. 

I've done NLP who kind of used a similar concept. It has helped to to focus on my healing. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance