Skip to main content

Forums

/Forums
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Topic Tuesday // Managing expectations during The Holidays // Tues 10th Dec, 7pm AEDT

ohh yes @Adge , @cutiepiekitty , @frog  we will be using that thread again and maybe a new one  xxx ' @nashy Smiley Very Happy

Re: Topic Tuesday // Managing expectations during The Holidays // Tues 10th Dec, 7pm AEDT

images (2).jpeg

Being kind to ourselves.

@Shaz51 Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

Exercise! Key component to endorphins across the holiday period 🙂 Thank you @Adge 

I just asked Jelly cat for a cuddle (right now) - she refused (I got rejected).

She is a bit temperamental sometimes - so cat cuddles are not always a reliable source of affection (for me)...

AdgeSmiley Wink

Hahah cats are very much "when it suits me" Smiley Very Happy vibes.

Alright crew, time has slipped away! Final Question

We’ve spoken about our own expectations as well as strategies for stress. Looking forward now, what are some positives that we can take away from the upcoming holiday season?

If it's hot I'm going swimming @nashy 

just have to fight with the tourists for a  spot in the sand!!!!

Self care is important @nashy 

Yeah I will be following suit! Such a good Chrissy plan 🙂 @BlueBay The ocean is so calming. Nice one!

Choosing to be grateful. 

So lovely @Former-Member Anything in particular you are grateful for? Heart

For me it is having a roof over my head, a dog by my side, and something to eat this holiday season Smiley Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance