Skip to main content

Forums

/Forums
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Topic Tuesday // How to support yourself while supporting others // Tues 18 June, 7pm AEST

Hey @Adge Sorry to hear this, can be very challenging especially with a parent. I am glad at least some geographical space enables you a little bit of downtime for reflection. 

@eheadspace Amazing. Thank you so very much. The link to resources looks pretty decent, no doubt plenty of our community members will benefit 😄

Re: Topic Tuesday // How to support yourself while supporting others // Tues 18 June, 7pm AEST

@eheadspace 

Thanks so much for your time Julia! I really appreciate your time, and you add to my desire to one day be a social worker as well.

Thanks @nashy

I've lived on the other side of the continent (from all relatives), for the past 25 years.

It's been tough, but necessary.

Adge

@Shakeelah25 Thank-You for the feedback and glad you found the discussion helpful! All the best with becoming a Social Worker! 

Thanks @eheadspace @nashy It's been an important discussion, I think.

Sorry, I was way too tired to contribute more.

Adge

Fantastic career choice @Shakeelah25  🙂 It's a challenging but highly rewarding profession, as with @eheadspace  all the best pursuing this.

I thought your contributions were top-tier @Adge  🙂 I hope you get some rest. Heart

@Adge Thank you for your valuable contribution tonight : )

Thanks @nashy @eheadspace

Thanks everyone.

Much appreciated.

Adge

Thanks everyone who contributed to this conversation and to @nashy and @eheadspace Julia for hosting it.  I'm sure there are useful tips for all in here.  

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance