Skip to main content

Forums

/Forums
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Eden1919
Senior Contributor

i dont know what to do

a lot has been happening and i am not coping very well. i am worried that things will get worse but i dont know what to do. no one can actually help me anyway. i still dont know what to do though. 

29 REPLIES 29

Re: i dont know what to do

Here for u as best I can (which I know isn't very good) @Eden1919  if u want to talk.

@Eden1919 did you want to explain to us what is going on

Hey @Eden1919 I hear you re a lot going on. 

Is there one thing in particular that you feel like you need to do something about?

It can be tough if there are lots of things. I get overwhelmed. But if I pick one and try and do something, however small, I sometimes feel a bit better.

Hi @The-red-centaur @Doglover 

@frog @The-red-centaur @Doglover  thank you all for the replies. I am not sure I can say exactly what is going on. I just feel very stressed to the point I am like spacing out all the time and I keep having thoughts about stuff that scares me like things like other people trying to trick me or trying to hurt me or other thoughts I cannot talk about. And sometimes I hear things that make me scared too and I have been trying but it is really hard all the time and I am not sure what to do because I don’t know if I should tell my doctor or if I should just try and keep ignoring it because I am not sure I can tell my doctor even if I wanted too. It is complicated 

@Eden1919  Hey Eden1919 do you now have a good psychologist that you trust and whom you can talk with about these problems? I personally feel you have to talk about it as problems generally speaking dont go away by themselves through just ignoring them.

@greenpea I don’t think I could talk about this with my psychologist. 

@Eden1919  I think I understand where you are coming from and yes it is problematic. You cannot talk about it here can you. You are between a rock and a hard place I think the saying goes unable to move. 

@greenpea  Yes I am stuck, i can’t talk to anyone about it because of reasons I also cannot say but it is tearing me up inside and I feel really on edge 24/7 because of it and I don’t know what I am supposed to do I just want to cry but I can’t even do that. 

@Eden1919  it is a terrible position to be in .... all I can say is I am here for you. I wish you could tell me but I know you cannot and I am pretty sure I know some of the reasons why as you have hinted them in the past conversations. I will be on in the early morning around 3 as I want to go for a walk early. If you are still up and I know you often are and need someone to talk with I will check for any of your messages then. Take care my friend. Talk soon. Love always peaxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance