Skip to main content

Forums

/Forums
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Neisha
New Contributor

Work

Hello,  I'm having trouble at work and I've been told to pick up the pace.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Work

why has this been asked? if it is because your a slow worker or get distracted? in what reasons has this been asked from you

Alltaken
Casual Contributor

I hate being told off. I try hard not to blow up. I go home and think it out. Was he right or is he asking to much? Then go from there. Then don't think about it untill tomorrow.

Hi @Neisha 

I'm so sorry to hear about the issues you are having with work.  It can be so hard when people say something without considering the impact it can have on you.

Are you able to speak with someone at your work about this?  If you are having problems perhaps if you spoke with someone at your work they may be able to provide some assistance to you that is specific to your job?

Warm regards

SkySeeker22

Hi @Neisha 

How does today find you and how are things at work.  Are they any better --- so can you tell us why they asked you to pick up the pace -- did thy have any reason behind it.  Knowing a wee bit more about the situation means we might be able to understand it more.

Hope this finds you well  🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance