Skip to main content

Forums

/Forums
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

ms_37
Contributor

So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye...

"Help, I have done it again

I have been here many times before

Hurt myself again today 

And the worst part is there's no one else to blame..."

When you get to that place and you're at the crossroads- attempt or try and be "mindful" and "sit with the feelings"... 

So over feeling like this. I can't deal with it any longer. 

29 REPLIES 29

Re: So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye...

@ms_37 please don't. I understand how you feel because I feel the same way. Please, please be safe and take care of yourself. Please don't do anything. I'm really sorry you're struggling. I'm really worried about you now

Hi @ms_37 

It sounds like  things are difficult for you at the moment. You’ve shown a lot of strength in coming to the forums and seeking help.

It’s really important to talk about how you’re feeling if you’re having thoughts of suicide or self harm and it's important you feel safe and supported right now so please do call any of the following services for immediate support:

Lifeline: 13 11 14 or Crisis Chat

Suicide call back service: 1300 659 467 or online counselling

Samaritans: 135 247

If in immediate danger: 000

Ochre

@Ochre @ms_37 I'm very worried about you ms_37, please let us know that you're ok and that you're safe. Please reach out to one of those helplines somehow if you need to.

Please reply, I'm not trying to annoy you, I just want to know that you're still with us

@Former-Member 

Spoke to someone- complete and utter waste of time. Told me I wasn't serious. I'll show them what serious is...

@ms_37 I'm so sorry. If it makes you feel any better, I've been treated like that too, told to go away when I was in a bad place many times, on webchats on the helplines.

Is there anything I can do? please don't do anything, I know thats easier said than done, I do. I'm here to listen

@Former-Member 

Just let me go in peace. 

@Former-Member 

So I'm sorry.. forgive me. 

@ms_37 I'm just trying to help you because I care. No need to be mean Smiley Sad

@Ochre 

@ms_37  This sounds pretty serious, I'm going to send you an email.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance