Skip to main content

Forums

/Forums
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Lee82
Senior Contributor

No Not Again

Having another rough night. Legs are shaky, skin feels itchy and once again my heart is pounding. Thoughts in my head are loud. I need help with a distraction. 

122 REPLIES 122
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: No Not Again

Hey @Lee82  are you still here?

I would be more than happy to chat with you

Hi @Former-Member I am here. Thank you for connecting. 

Tonight I thought I would give a few things a go to try and help calm down and maybe gets some sleep as I haven't slept probably for a few days. I got a few great ideas from someone on this forum and so I thought I would give them a go. They seemed to be helping for a while but my anxiety and negative thoughts have just crept back up and now I can't seem to relax again. I somehow always seem to fall back into bad habits. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

You are very welcome. I haven't been around here long and am still working it out. 

Hiw are you feeling right now 

Out of control. 

Hi @outlander  are you online atm? 

Hey @Lee82
Sounds like you had a really rough night, im hoping you managed abit of sleep and can do something nice for yourself...

Morning also @Former-Member
Former-Member
Not applicable

I am so sorry @Lee82 , my meds kicked in and I didn't see this one come through 😞

How are you day?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance