Skip to main content

Forums

/Forums
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: No Not Again

Good morning @outlander . How you feeling today? Were you able to get some sleep? 

I managed about4 hours sleep thanks @Lee82 and have been on and off sleeping most of the day
How are you going

@Former-Member 👋👋👋
Former-Member
Not applicable

How are you tonight @outlander 💖

Quite tired tonight @Former-Member and headachy so im planning on sleeping before 2am so going to catch up here while the pain relief kicks in and then hopefully try for some sleep.
How are you going
Former-Member
Not applicable

I hope your painkillers kick in quickly for you. Bed before 2 am what is that witchcraft you speak off😂 

Its been a rough day, nothing major just lots of little things. I am thinking maybe sleeping tablets for me tonight again. 

How you can sleep well tonight @outlander 

Lol @Former-Member i did say maybe lol key word there.
Sorry its been a rough day for you too. Its hard when all the little things build up and up.
Hopefully tomorrow will be better for you 💙

Great to hear you managed some sleep @outlander . Sometimes we need a day of rest to recoup. 
I had a pretty crap day. Been feeling pretty low all day. I have to go to work tomorrow and although I should be grwatful at the moment for the shifts I just don't think I am in the right frame of mind to work. I really don't know what to do. I want to stop work for a while and with COVID-19 I have the perfect excuse but at the same time it's money that I need. 
I fear tonight is going to be another long night. I didn't get much sleep last night and I am absolutely exhausted but I am feeling agitated 

how is your night going? 

Its a tough situation all round atm @Lee82 hopefully in the next few weeks we will see it slow down so bussinesses and start to reopen again

I hope youll be able to get some sleep. Being over tired can cause agitation too so turns into that vicious cycle of being tired agitated but cant sleep.

Definitely a vicious cycle @outlander
I am colouring at the moment whilst being on the forum. Hopefully I can keep my thoughts distracted for awhile. 
I don't want to be out in the world atm. I am happy to be home hiding. I have become really touchy lately. My skin is super sensitive to touch. I'm guessing it's a physical reaction to what's going on in the world but I'm not sure. It feels really weird. I am super vigilant about my surroundings and being around people atm freaks me out. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance