Skip to main content

Forums

/Forums
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

I hate my Birthday now

hi everyone,

i just turned 27 on the 7th of jan and just like every birthday since my 16th it sucked.

here is a list

16th - i had a party and 20mins in one of my friends ate something which they turned out to be allergic to and nearly died

17th - my mother was in hostpital

18th - my parents were fighting and everyone forgot til a week later

19th - spent the whole day vomiting while i found out later that it was because i was pregnant i didnt know that at the time

20th - my partner was at uni and everyone else didnt even ring to say happy birthday and my son was sick to the point he went to hospital the next day

21st - i had a party that ended with the police aressting 3 family members and 4 hrs searching for one of my brothers

22nd - no one in my family cared while i did have cake with my son partner and inlaws it hurt that no on in my family called or messaged

23rd - i was looking after my siblings while my mother was in hostpital again

24th - i was in hospital after an asthma attack where i nearly passed away

25th - more family drama completly ruined the day

26th - my mother complained untill i spent money i didnt have to go see her and be there for her birthday and didnt even say happy birthday to me

and this year my mother was in hospital again so i cleaned her house looked after her wheelchair bound bladder and bowel incontinent partner and my austistic brother and delt with a 3 hr melt down from my son who head but my lip twice and left me with brusies by the time he settled down. then later that week went to my nans and was going to relax but my nan and uncle decided that my sister who was living with my uncle needed to leave her kids father my uncle even ran my brother in law of the road and then beat him and told my sisters kids he was going to hurt their dad so that he would never come back they eventually managed to get all the kids out. then my nan came back to hers where i was and started yelling and carrying on to the point i had a panic attack and my son got real scared and she could see that and kept going. we left the next morning while she was out and so she called docs on me and my sister saying that the kids were in danger and we were all doing drugs. sooo i guess i dont have an uncle or a nan now and i am completly over birthdays

1 REPLY 1

Re: I hate my Birthday now

Don't know what to to say other than I admire your courage to keep going.  It's admirable that you think of your family (and people here) after everything you have gone through.  Hang in there.

Sending lots of positive thoughts your way.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance