Skip to main content

Forums

/Forums
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Falling

@Former-Membersometimes we need that extra to get to sleep. Don't be too hard on yourself, we have all done that.

Hope you day is good.

Hi @Eden1919 

How are you going tonight?

@Former-Member @Former-Member @Snowie  Hello all, I am having a really hard time and I am just trying to hold myself together sorry if it seems I have been ignoring you I am just not doing ok. 

I don't think you are ignoring us @Eden1919 

You need to put yourself first hun and do what you can for yourself. Just letting you know I am thinking of you đź’–

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Eden1919 , putting yourself first is more important than anything right. You certainly have nothing to apologise for. 

Hope you are safe and ok đź’–

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Snowie , sorry I didn't see your reply till now. I hope you are as ok as you can be tonight my friend. đź’–

@Snowie @Former-Member  Thank you both I am really trying but things are just getting harder and I am really not sure what to do, I know there isn’t really much I can do but nothing seems to be making this manageable in the way it needs to be. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

I am so sorry you are having a rough day @Eden1919 , wishing I could help you in some way my friend. 

I am thinking of you often. Sending you huge hugsđź’–

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Snowie, I hope you are getting some sleep right, just wanted to let know that I was thinking of you. đź’–

@Former-Member @Eden1919 

Lots of love and hugs đź’Ś

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance