Skip to main content

Forums

/Forums
TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

Oh it's mildish like 13 deg @Oaktree 

course is tuesday, but next week and fortnightly.

think only 4 more trips left re course and its finished

just been feeding cat/do minor tidy up

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @Meowmy @Bill16 @StuF 

just rang govt dentist. got voucher to go back to my dentist and do any work to stop dental pain. cant pick up til tomorrow tho. its capped at $67 so thats a huge win. pity doesnt feel like it tho lol

going to ring private dentist now to get appt.

@TAB 

Good luck with dentist 

TAB
Senior Contributor

thanks @Oaktree tried ringing . they are not open yet re dentist

Good morning @Oaktree @TAB @MJG017 @Glisten @Bill16 

Been up early meditating, oil pulling, then doing Rife. Just been watching Alberto Villoldo a shaman on how to add another layer of chakra work to my morning practice. I can now use a pendulum to dowse and see which direction my chakras are spinning and how strong the spin is.

The more energetically unbalanced your chakras are the more your health profile will be affected. No matter how hard you try to fix that which ails you the health of the chakra system will be a strong determinant.  I have been doing a chakra detox this past week using Rife which I've never seen on the internet before and I feel immeasurably better. 

I've got to consult with someone in the local aboriginal community to try and work out what the power animals custodians are for each of the four quadrants so I can expand my chakra work even more. I think I might approach someone from the sweat lodge to see what they have to say if not a former psychiatric nurse who now does shamanic work locally

@SmilingGecko 

I would love to hear more about what the Aboriginal community have to say. I am Aboriginal but did not grow up in culture. I need to reconnect with some Elders

@Oaktree Its hard getting any instruction from Aboriginal aunties and uncles I've learned. I've known some very dedicated metaphysicians hoping to learn from Aboriginal culture only to be told otherwise. You just have to take a back seat when it comes to this as they won't give anything no matter how hard you try. You have to demonstrate you are a worthy acolyte and in the meantime any hopes of earth shattering spiritual teachings will be delayed or postponed. I had a naturopath friend who was the only white woman to be accepted by the local Aboriginal community here locally. She was a shaman herself and used to run a lodge I used to attend. She is now deceased 

@SmilingGecko 

I used to have both an Auntie and an Uncle in my life who were educating me and teaching me my language but I have lost contact with both of them due to my illness 

Thats a shame you lost contact with them @Oaktree My naturopath friend died over a decade ago. I miss her and the lodge. She was a very lively woman with a beautiful soul.  She was an incredible woman with so much life in her. Her world was peppered with joy. She really walked the Beauty Way. 

@SmilingGecko 

Thank you for inspiring me to action. I just emailed my Aboriginal Corporation to enquire if they could put me in touch with some Elders who are happy to share Culture. Hopefully they get back to me with someone