Skip to main content

Forums

/Forums
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@Meowmy  you take care too!

Its my first time scanning a QR code @StuF. I had a 3G phone all my life until last year until they announced the network would be replaced. So here i am doing the QR code thing at the post office. Hopefully it went through ok.

With the pandemic i just left my wherabouts manually when we had to sign in with QR codes everywhere in public places. Have been reluctant to embrace new tech but had no choice up until last year. So i'm an up to date girl now lol. Yahoo i did a QR code!!!

QR codes are pretty neat @SmilingGecko ...I think after the pandemic so many of us were familiar with them so they do all sorts of things now. A lot of pubs have them on the tables so you can order and pay, for meals at least, from your seat. (I don't actually do that, but the option is often there)

How goes it forum crew @Meowmy @TAB @StuF @Glisten @Oaktree @greenpea @Jacques I dug around and under a big stump,drilled a chimney straight thru the top (the new auger bit was 80 bucks) poured a heap of petrol on the f@cker and next minute boom,she gone up like a beauty 

Yes after the pandemic i did see QR codes at a local cafe.  It just made everything so soulless. I wouldn't know what to do! lol My notifications aren't working so i may be missing other peoples messages. Is this happening to anyone else? @StuF @TAB @Glisten @moderator 

best way to remove a stump @Bill16 quick, easy and regenerates the ground around it. i hope you got it fully burned out and a cold day is a bonus, warm 🙂

I have got double chains and the Jeep mate @Jacques see how we go 

That sounds like fun @Bill16 !

(Hard work, but fun in the end!)

Yeah @SmilingGecko  - I prefer to interact with people, largely

Wishing you a good nite @StuF i'm about to switch my computer off now

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance