Skip to main content

Forums

/Forums
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Good morning beautiful @Glisten! Wishing you a high vibing kind of day

@SmilingGecko look at you, with your mojo back and all is bright with your world 🌏 😊

Ok my good people of the SANE. I got to go do things, with things, at things.

@ENKELI my little Ratiisi xx Back to the dentist?

@Oaktree 🏍️ 

@MDT keeping it real 

@Stout shoutout

@Shaz51 my Shazy 🐝 Mr Shaz & the Shazlings always in my peaceful thoughts.

G

Thanks @Glisten yes back on deck. Its been difficult. Chaotic energy in the skies right now though. We are building to a full moon. Its a supermoon so its approach to earth will be more keenly felt as its closer to the earth. Expect volatility when dealing with others and gridlock as there are so many planets in fixed signs causing stubborness and an unwillingness to move from a fixed position or even stalemate. The full moon lands in the lunar mansion of the sky known for violence, discord and anger. I'm doing mindfulness so I can manage my response to situations emerging in my life. I'm doing ok but am witnessing all kinds of things around me right now. All these themes erupting in peoples lives with this full moon

Good afternoon @Glisten , @SmilingGecko , @MDT , @TAB , @StuF , 

how is everyone going today 

day out yesterday 

relaxing today 

quiet weekend here @Shaz51 weather moderate, did chores around house, finished assignments. just relaxed.

Howdy @Shaz51 

I'm going alright...not doing a lot! Might visit the shops later to get out of the house - it's cold and raining here, so a walk isn't attractive.

Good to hear you're getting some relaxing in 🙂

Hello @Shaz51 have been just doing things around the house. Feeling a bit lethargic today but intend to to more of a strategic cleanup lol its the cleaning you have while not having a clean. I hope you and Mr.Shaz are doing ok

Hi @Glisten and @ENKELI 

That sounds awful what you're going through with your previous workplace! It a legal issue that I'm not 100% sure about re: the separation certificate. My understanding was the employer had to provide it within 14 days of request and they can get in trouble if they don't. But, I don't know where you go to dispute when they don't do this and how to fast track it - my guess is the Fair Work Ombudsman.

Something I read online is "If a former employer cannot provide you with the form, the employee can ask Centrelink to request the certificate on your behalf. However, if it takes too long you can contact Centrelink and make a report."

It's pretty miserable that they're not doing it because it impacts your livelihood. I'd keep a log of all communications you are having with your ex-employer on this matter and try to escalate it beyond their HR department if possible? Keep it in writing where possible.

Sorry I'm not much help!

Good afternoon @ZeldaReturns @SmilingGecko @StuF @TAB @Shaz51 ,

Hope this day finds you well 🙂

I'll see you on the Sunday Hangout if you're up for it tonight. Bring along your riddles for tonight.

https://saneforums.org/t5/Special-Events/JOIN-US-Live-Sunday-Hangout-7-00-9-00pm-AEST/m-p/1543367/hi...

Chat later!

G'day @tyme 

Hope you're having a good day!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance