Skip to main content

Forums

/Forums
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@HelloKitty1981  I think @PinkFlamingo and @tyme would have a good understanding about what you’re currently experiencing.

G

This is annoying @Adge 

Are you able to try again for NDIS is this something you would do? My ex husband, diagnosed Chronic paranoia schizophrenia was rejected two times until he got better support.

Hey...

So true!

I may not do a walk in free time but I try & fit one in every day during my lunch break from work even if it means no having lunch.. as I feel it's important to give myself pace & perspective from my (sometimes stressful) working day.

Occasionally I'll call a friend too during that time to get another perspective on my life's problems.. remember.. life is really all about perspective and there's multiple ways of looking at anything & any problem... you can change your mindset more than you can change your situation in most cases but either way.. we always have that power.

Love to all ❤️

Hello @RoseBlue , how are you going today ☺️ 

A little tip to put a @ In front of members names so they can receive your message 

Ok.. so far not had to address anyone directly but ty

Thank you @HelloKitty1981 

I am okay. Iv come back from Adelaide back to Perth. I'm just finding some books for seeing my carer tomorrow. 

My partner and I are main supports for my ex husband who is diagnosed. I'm realising my partner is burnt out. 

Remembering sane forums people ----Iv talked with him about how long he - we need a break from him. 

It's quite liberating because I'm able to give the person I love the most a voice in our continuing decision to care for him. 

Hey @RoseBlue , great to have you with us! I have to say, I really LOVE your blue rose picture. 

Hey @tyme 

@RoseBlue 

Me 2.

Loving that blue rose .....

flower-macro-photography-ena-08.jpg

Ty 💙

Good morning forumites

Quite a few days have been had by me

Saw the new psych which was good. He said the journey towards healing from my past trauma was going to be hard but the road was straight.

I think previous roads I've traversed along have been tough and maybe not as straight. So that's the good news.

Fortunately I'm well travelled and I know bs when I see it. I don't sense any BS here. And when I encounter BS (work mostly hahs) well then I know how to handle it.

My partner made the good point the other day that the people I work with are still looking to prove themselves as they are in their 20s and still going through that. I think I proved myself long ago. Long ago.

I wish to become a bit more like my Samoan 45 year old colleague who has a son with Autism. He just rocks up and does his job and doesn't worry about it. This is the sort of energy that I wish to embody. Not the nervous energy of a 20 something trying to prove themselves to a manager.

My partner found out last night that her sisters friend lost a parent in a car crash. It's the same road that my partners parents take to go to their country house. She is naturally worried.

My sister lost a friend to cancer the other day. His older brother died a few years ago from the same thing.
She was all over the shop and its understandable ofc.

Life hey?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance