Skip to main content

Forums

/Forums
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

I had a good chat with my neighbour @greenpea Fun social outing.

Very sad news though.

My neighbour's son & daughter-in-law (with 18 month old baby) have split - after daughter-in-law had been having an affair with a new boyfriend (on the side) apparently.

Oh gee, things do move fast - they seemed like such a loving couple (I met them a few times).

Adge

@Appleblossom  Hey Appleblossom 'stank of fear' omg that is so graphic I don't know what to say. I went to Europe at 18 and was fearful through the whole experience ..... didnt trust strangers always thought there was an alterior motive behind any of their kindness. I just do not trust. Idk .... thank you for being so open with your reply. Love peaxx

Good morning and Hap-pea Tuesday to all the formites including @Adge @Appleblossom @Shaz51 @Flying_Hams @Ant7 @TAB @Bill16 @Meowmy @Gazza75 @saturnzoon @CheerBear @eth @cutiepiekitty @Angels333 @Pingu @Billy_ @Zoe7 @Former-Member @Snowie @outlander @Sans911 @The-red-centaur @Maggie @frog  and all those I have missed. Everyone have a super pea Tuesday. Lots of love always from peaxxx

Image result for sunrise pictures on the beachImage result for sunrise pictures on the beach

@greenpea  👋👋💚💚 WOW. Beautiful pics. 😍😍

@Maggie  Hey Maggie isn't google brilliant. I google 'beautiful sunrise pictures' and it comes up with these :D. Have a great day my friend.xxx

Yes @greenpea  i visit Dr Google, pic google, information google.

Have a great day too. 💚💚💚

@greenpea good morning, beautiful pea.

Morning all

Hi @greenpea @Meowmy @Maggie 

Could go me one of these about now...who wants the other lolimages (23).jpeg

can't see pic yet @The-red-centaur  but I'll say ,, yes? lol Good Morning @Meowmy @Maggie @greenpea @Adge @Former-Member @Ant7 @Flying_Hams  and anyone whos around 

@The-red-centaur @Meowmy  👍👍💚💚💚

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance