Skip to main content

Forums

/Forums
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Good morning @(everywhere) everyone.

Thanks for your lovely post @SmilingGecko .

I was having a MI problem there for two days but I've snapped out of it now.

The homelesness problem plagues the mind, and I try hard to push it out of my fore-mind. I thank you for consoling me and grounding me this morning.

May we all have a successful week.

@Stout you are most welcome! I'm glad to hear you are doing better in recent days. Nobody wants to be lumbered with the inconvenience of a MI flare up again

G'day @EternalFlower  🙂

@StuF good morning! Just reading some astrology. Got to do my qigong yin/yang breathing practice then organise baking some healthy treats. Its really inclement weather this morning - dreary, raining and overcast. I will keep busy indoors today. Anything planned StuF? Will get moving soon

Good morning @SmilingGecko  🙂

Beautiful Looking day here, but still pretty cold!!!

I'll go for a walk later, maybe shops...but yeah, not a lot planned

Just finished my breathwork and am feeling more relaxed @StuF just about to have some warming bone broth and a snack before getting into the kitchen. My kitchen looks really good after yesterdays housework. Just got to get organised today even though i don't feeling like it. Mondays are always a slow start to the week as Monday is governed by the sensitising moon so I'll just flow with it i guess. OK must get off this computer for now. Enjoy your day!

Go well @SmilingGecko !

I as PeppyPatti ....."Self appointed short message lady, " 

Writes 

@EternalFlower 

Very nice 🙂 

How art thou ? 

IMG20240712113955.jpg

G,morning SANE people

I don't want people to worry about me. I'm safe.

Although the SADs are a bother for us at the moment, and I'm struggling with the existence of technical homelesness whilst sheltered, and I awake often in PTSD haze, I'm competent in getting on with the day.

Coffee first.

So have a good day all, chat to someone soon.

@Stout  hi Stout you are my favorite beverige with a drop of champagne (black velvet). sending you kind and caring wishes for tuesday. greenpeax

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance