Skip to main content

Forums

/Forums
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

Irony is great hey @eth

@outlander @oceangirl @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @TAB @greenpea @BlueBay @Meowmy @Everan @Teej @Appleblossom @eudemonism @frog @eth @Gazza75 @Everan @Former-Member @Angels333 @Doglover @Sophia1 @saturnzoon @Faith-and-Hope @CheerBear @Former-Member @Molliex @Smc
@Ant7 @Adge @Former-Member @Owlunar @Queenie @utopia

Hi forumites

I am home atm. It was an average day. Very smokey outside. I didn't spend much time out in it at all in fact.

Morning was okay. After that was dull. Some of my colleagues don't know the basics when it comes to helping new workers. Luckily I was resourceful enough to look at what I had to do and where to go. Which was lucky. I am thankful I am no longer too anxious to ask for help when I need it.

Mum and dads present arrived today intact which is good.

Thanks for continuing to support and help me forumites.

I had an okay lunch. Met a colleague who is younger than I am which was good. Also spoke about different interests in terms of video games. That was good.

The cute girl who helped me yesterday was there today again. Idk if I will talk to her lol.

Anyway. Off for a shower. Tomorrow I will be taking it one step at a time again. Then after that only one week left

being able to ask for help when neede probably the most important work skill there is @MDT 

Sounds like you're doing okay

sounds like the day went ok my awesome @MDT 

@MDT hey, it's good that you got through some hurdles lol. Well done. Enjoy the evening

Hey @MDT sounds like you had some wins today

Smoky here too. It's getting me down. More because of what it represents; the huge damage and loss.

Can't hurt to say hi to cute girl Smiley Happy

haha @frog yeah. It is what it is re girl.

Hey also @TAB @Shaz51 @Meowmy

Hi @MDT 

Gday @TAB
Hamsolo of the Foreign Office reporting for duty.

hee hee @MDT  you should watch it its pretty bad lol only 1 day to go for you re work this week , sounds like things going okay. Just watching tv here

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance