Skip to main content

Forums

/Forums
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: GRATITUDE

Thankyou  @Shaz51 .   Hope your kidney thing is not giving you grief in the heat.

Bit of a worry you are.  Hey. . .  I'm on the doner list,  don't laugh.  stranger things have happened.

tonys.. 😊

Are you @tonys , wow my friend 

StuF
Senior Contributor

Damn you are Goood @tonys 

I appreciate you sharing your words with us; feels a privilege

Thankyou @Glisten  you are kind.    Well the truth is,  every now and then people on this forum rip off bandages

and leave their livers on the table.  Not often,  but it happens.  And when it does.  piece by piece,

it moves me to the task.  So really,  I have the brave honesty of people like you to thank for my

insights n vivid dreams.

No,  I have never heard of Phillip Larkin.  Took many decades to learn to read n then I wrote for a guy before my injury,  so  I stopped reading.   I now read  streets,  faces,  n places like this. Raw.   unedited. 

I was frightened of replicating implanted ideas from books.  Seems silly,  I know. But with my MH and injuries, well ,   you know.   I do read Keats every once in a while,  Tiny  fragments  .   He is the only one

that could ever damage me the way really  needed it.                                                           tonys.

Yes  @Shaz51 ..   We all should be..  Could be the best thing we ever do. Why miss that chance hey 

friend.                tns..

@tonys  You read people very, very well. No amount of book reading can give anyone, the level of skill that you have with people.

@greenpea  You make me laugh so hard when I read “not me thank god ..,”

I like honesty like yours 😆

G

@StuF He really is a damn good writer.

G

StuF
Senior Contributor

Totally @Glisten 

Glisten
Senior Contributor

@Shaz51 I like the way you started this thread. I think we are all grateful for deodorant during the current heatwave 😁

@StuF @tonys @Jynx @Dimity 

I am grateful for SANE’s forum and the people who dwell in it.

Here we all are “Didn’t expect life would turn out like this.”, in Struggle Town, and rock bottom. The most wonderful, caring, gifted community, where I can relax and can be myself.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance