Skip to main content

Forums

/Forums
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: GRATITUDE

Hey @Shaz51!

Thanks so much for tagging me in this, and all your recent tags!

I'm having the worst potato brain today and extreme time blindness all week! It's been an exhausting few weeks of family court stuff and daycare bugs 😞

One thing I'm super grateful for today is bulk-billed eye tests 😂 apparently old age sets in around 34!

Today I'm grateful for: 

- the sunshine

- my car

- food

- satisfaction in life

- my forums family

@Shaz51 @Ilovepenguins @Kyle1 @Blackbird11 @Gillie1 @212 

Today I am grateful for 

Friends

family

Shelter

Food

My car

And the forums family 💚 thanks for the tag @tyme 

Grateful for this site, the ability to self reflect, having more time on the planet , being strong enough to set a boundary, my beautiful sisters, feeling connected to spirit , for the wisdom I'm gaining, for cheese, my cat, my fingers typing this message,  the mountains outside, breath,  you tube psychology videos, Trevor halls music, the city I grew up in, the fact that most negative feelings are fleeting,  for hope. I'm so grateful I have rediscovered hope.

Thank you @212 @Blackbird11 for posting. I have tears in my eyes. It's so lovely to share these precious moments in life. 

You've given me an idea @212 - to start a gratitude journal 🙂

And yes, HOPE is what keeps us all going.

once upon a time it was a known fact that the earth was flat, and if a wayfarer dared too far they would fall off the edge...

I am grateful they were right.

and I am grateful that your user name @tyme reminds me over and again of my favourite song. 

Remember the one?.. 

I'm grateful for . . .flannelette shirts .  I've lived a whole and fulfilling life in my old flano's  It was a blanket for a baby.     

As a child I bled,  played,  crushes ,  cravings,

hid from old mans fists n ravings, 

That thick old flanno.  As a teen, shy ,  unseen,     my armour plate   I looked so mean.

That thick old flanno lived on street.  It braved the cold,   the rain    the heat. 

Was my shield      my second skin   when each night walked the bitumen.

Old am I  Ive ploughed my dirt 

My loyal soft warm flanno shirt..                                                                         tonys

Thanks for including me @tyme 😊

Today I am grateful for:

• My family 
  • The home I live in-no matter how noisy my dripping shower is!
  • My friends 

@Shaz51, was it you or @greenpea who has the newish grandson?

@Historylover  not me thank god no grand children ever for pea

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance