Skip to main content

Forums

/Forums

Re: Decluttering and home maintenance

true ay @Faith-and-Hope , I did my verandra and i think wow, now keep it  like that --- ammmmmmmm

@Shaz51, yeah the "keeping" is always the hard part. 🙂
I find that the clutter that builds up is usually the stuff that doesn't have a definite "right place", or the place it should be stored in is inconvenient. We don't have a proper home office area, for example, so an awful lot of our dining table clutter is paperwork and associated items.

We don't have a proper home office area, , yes I don`t have one either @Smc 

and then mr shaz loves putting everything in one spot in the kitchen , until i can not stand it anymore and tidy it up and the he can`t find anything 

Managed to fix a leaking toilet today after more than 12 months on the to do list.

Could not find the replacement seal required to do the job initially. Was actually told such a part was not available.

Well after purchasing  a new cistern and  getting the change over half done had to go for a new flexible water  supply hose.

Well there right beside the flexible hoses were the replacement seal. 

$2 ...job done. After already spending over$100...

That will do for now.

Probably should install the new cistern now I have it but... back in the too hard basket now the leak is fixed. 

Im Not Old Quotes. QuotesGram

@Faith-and-Hope 

Gradually getting your place sorted = yay

@Determined, we have a leak under the kitchen , mr shaz used duck tape to wrap around it 

we have rang a plumber 30 kms away but he wont come unless he has a couple of jobs this way 

so hoping the duck tape will work @Adge , @Former-Member , @Smc@Faith-and-Hope 

I hope the Duct tape works too @Shaz51 Plumbing leaks drive me nuts.

My shower is dripping again (won't shut off) - after being supposedly fixed by a plumber, at least 5 times (5 call-outs).

Adge

hope the Duct tape works too @Adge , i don`t think the plumber wants to come with this virus around xx

Just when you really Do need a plumber @Shaz51 They don't want to come....

Adge