Skip to main content

Forums

/Forums

Re: Decluttering and home maintenance

back home now my awesome @Adge , got home last night

and me sick today

how are you xx

@Shaz51 Hey sister Shaz51 I know what you mean my ex's gf bought son2 a hand held fan ....... like my son would ever use it it will be just more accumulated stuff needing to be sifted through and given away. Apparently she just wanted to buy him something .... he is a 7 foot 26 year old male with autism and a psychosis and without sounding ungrateful can you see him sitting on a chair holding a hand held fan ....

Regular cleaning is proving difficult for me., ha ha same here @Former-Member , sorry xx

my furniture is dusty, the floors need a vacumm and a wash

I tidy and put things back where they belong but no way have a clean house

mum always said if you keep your kitchen table clear , it makes the house look tidy

no my sister @greenpea , i can not see S2 using the fan

we were given 2 of those fans too and have not even opened them yet xxx

Yikes @greenpea awkward when gifts are really not appropriate. 

Feeling sick is no good @Shaz51 Gall bladder? I hope you don't have to have an operation (removal).

I'm feeling yuk for different reasons - from reducing my coffee intake (etc) down.

Withdrawal Symptoms they call it.

I need that stuff to keep me more alert (less fatigued) & energetic - yet too much (each day) is not good.

So I've removed a few things (or reduced) from diet.

Hard, yet will be better in the end (if I stick with it).

It's an Adge "Special Detox Program"....

Adge

@Former-Member @Shaz51  I couldnt agree with you more ladies. I will have to get rid of it somehow ....... 

Perhaps some targeted mutual gentle encouragement @Shaz51 

images - 2020-01-01T161852.472.jpeg

@Adge  I remember when I cut back my coffee intake and had the most awful headaches .... hang in their Adge you will feel better soon.xxx

@Former-Member  Hey Darcy how was your Christmas and New year? did you go away or stay close to home?